Top Chapters views
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS (6190)
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE(4487)
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY(7569)
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM (3074)
- MAGNETISM AND MATTER (851)
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION (7300)
- ALTERNATING CURRENT(6648)
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES(9948)
Live Tution with IIT Teachers Book Free Session
Class Xii Physics Home Tutor 10+ Years ExperienceGet a Free Trial Class Now
Get Unlimited Revision Notes and NCERT Solutions Free. Register Now
Online test practice for class 12 physics
The CBSE's Physics exam, one of the main subjects for students who have opted for Science stream in Class 12. To help the candidates with the preparations, we came up online test practice for class 12 physics.
Some tips and tricks to attempt the Physics exam are mentioned here:
- Before learning or memorizing anything, the candidates should once read the entire book thoroughly and understand all the concepts.
- While reading, prepare revision lists. The candidates can divide the list, chapter wise or topic wise. The list can also be bifurcated into three separate columns having formulae, derivations and definitions.
- The candidates should practice graphs and diagrams properly as they help to score well.
- In case of any doubts, the candidates should clear them with the teacher soon. After the teacher explains, revise again for a better and clear understanding of the topic.
- The candidates should practice all the NCERT questions, both solved as well as unsolved as a majority of the CBSE Exams are based on NCERT books
- At last they should practice test papers.